Welcome to the Landmark College Bookstore!
Choose the pick up in store option to have your books pulled and ready!
REDSHELF E-BOOK Directions
- The receipt includes the duration* and the access code.
- Activate your eBook and/or publisher access code by logging in to the Bookstore’s website at Bookstore.Landmark.edu
- If you have previously ordered from the Bookstore’s website, you may use the existing account. Otherwise, you would need to create a new account.
- Once logged in, under your account you will go to “Activate And Access eBooks”.
- The option to activate an in-store purchase displays at the middle left of the screen. Click on the “Click here to activate on in-store purchase”.
- Select RedShelf from the list of providers.
- Enter the access code found on your receipt and click “Activate”. Redemption will be completed, and the eBook/publisher access code will be available to access.
- The purchased eBook/publisher access codes image will appear on your “Shelf”. Click on the image to access your eBook/publisher access codes.
- For the publisher access codes: To gain access to your course content, go to the URL your instructor provided and redeem the unique access code on that site.
- Log in and purchase the RedShelf eBook/publisher access code from the Bookstore's website.
- Once the purchase is completed, go to your account by clicking on the "My Account", located on the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Under your account you will go to "Activate And Access eBooks".
- The purchased eBook/publisher access codes image will appear on your "Shelf".
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 11:00am to 4:00pm
Any questions give us a call
Landmark College Bookstore online is your place for official Landmark College gear and supplies. Shop in confidence for a wide selection of accessories and gifts on our secured site.
- Please be aware that we are adding and dropping courses and sections due to late enrollment.
- This form will be updated frequently and your textbooks may change. It's advised that you wait to purchase your books or purchase them from a bookstore that allows you to return.
- You can pre-order most of your textbooks and they will be waiting for you at the Bookstore.